We are the best web site for electric wheelchairs, mobility scooters, manual wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, bathroom aids, and electric massagers. We offer the lowest priced products from major manufacturers like Jazzy, Invacare, Medline, Sunrise Medical, and Drive Medical. The products we offer are the lowest priced products available with the highest user ratings and reviews. Our product web site inventory is constantly updated so you can always be assured that you have the best selections available.
There are three main kinds of wheelchairs:
1) Standard wheelchairs which have two big wheels in the back and two small wheels in the front. Seat sizes range 10” to 34” wide.
2) Travel wheelchairs which are usually much lighter to facilitate easy travel. Seat sizes vary from 15” to 24” wide.
3) Reclining wheelchairs which as their name implies, allows the user to recline.
Manual wheelchairs are also classified as manual or foldable frame. Rigid frame models include a seat back that folds for transportation. The wheels have axles that may be quick released making it easy to allow them to fit into a motor vehicle. Most users are able to load their rigid wheelchair into a vehicle without help, because they are lightweight and normally weigh between 10 to 20 pounds without wheels. Foldable frame wheelchairs are traditional wheelchairs, or sometimes known as conventional wheelchairs. Conventional or foldable models are generally heavier than the rigid type but they can still be loaded into a car. They are also available in lightweight models if that is what you prefer.
Our Selection of Manual Wheelchairs (click link):
Mobility Scooters are the most desired type of motorized wheelchair. Mobility Scooters are primarily designed for people that still have mobility but have a hard time walking a long way. A mobility scooter user might be someone who not only has trouble walking, but also has a hard time walking up and down hills or slopes.
Mobility scooters are different than power wheelchairs in the following aspects:
1) Motion is controlled by thumb levers.
2) Steering is controlled by a tiller, much like a bicycle handlebar.
3) The seats on many mobility scooters can rotate.
4) Scooters use a base board for your feet instead of footrests.
5) Mobility scooters are less expensive than “Electric Wheelchairs”.
Benefits of Mobility Scooters are they are less expensive than electric wheelchairs; steer with a tiller that works just like a bike handlebar. They are lighter than electric wheelchairs and can be handled and loaded much easier. They can also be taken apart if needed for easier transportation. They can be obtained in foldable, three and four wheel models and are available with front or rear wheel drive.
Foldable models are ideal for the person that likes to travel. They are many times called “travel scooters” and can be unassembled into smaller and less heavy parts for easier loading into a vehicle.
Three wheel scooters offer great maneuverability and are designed for both indoor and outdoor use while four wheel scooters are designed for the greatest stability, faster speeds, and the best performance outdoors. The four wheel models have a wider turning radius than the three wheel models so if you are planning to use it mainly indoors, a three wheel model might be best for you.
At Majesty Health we offer the best selection of mobility scooters on the internet. We have models with the highest user reviews and the lowest prices available. Some of our offerings are discounted up to 75% off their regular prices. We hope that we have the right mobility scooter for you!
Our Selection of Mobility Scooters (click link):
At Majesty health we offer the best selection of electric power wheelchairs on the market. We have put together a selection of the models with the highest customer reviews, offered at the lowest prices available on the internet.
There are three types of electric wheelchairs available:
1) Transportable- which are usually compact in size, generally weight less than a hundred pounds, and are designed to fold up or disassemble, making it easier to load up into a motor vehicle.
2) Powerbase- do not fold or disassemble so they need to be loaded with lifts and ramps, but are very smooth riding and stable. They are very comfortable and adjustable and have a tighter turning radius, and also go a long way on a battery charge.
3) Heavy Duty- As their name implies these heavier duty models work great on the outdoor terrain, and are available in front, rear, and mid wheel drive models.
The main benefits of electric wheelchairs are:
1) More adjustable when it comes to tilting, support, reclining, seating, and elevation.
2) Easier to use as a seat when travelling seated on one in a vehicle.
3) Are controlled with a joystick.
4) Provide for great maneuverability in confined areas.
5) They are quiet in their operation.
Power wheelchair models come in all sizes and sturdiness levels. Light framed units are good for indoor use. Heavy framed types perform better outdoors. Rear wheel drive units are the most popular and traditional chairs. Rear wheel drive chairs will not provide turning tightness like a front drive model, but they have quicker speed abilities. Front wheel drive chairs will offer better and tighter turning abilities, but for more stability, these wheelchairs are not as fast as the rear wheel drive models. Mid-wheel power wheelchairs give the user the tightest turning abilities. They use extra tip –proof wheels for better stability. Those extra wheels however, might make mid-wheel units more difficult to operate on tough outdoor surfaces.
Our Selection of Electric Wheelchairs (click link):
Walkers and Rollators
There are many different types of walkers available. Some of the names that are used are Walking Frames, Zimmer Frames, Rollators, etc. Walk aids are generally designed to help you with your stability and endurance. They come in various shapes and sizes so you should have no problem finding the right walker to fit your needs.
If you are in good health and consider yourself as having some trouble walking, then you might consider purchasing a three or four wheel rollator. A rollator is basically a walker with wheels that has the advantage of not having to lift up and down while you walk. If you consider yourself having trouble walking and also trouble with your stability, then you might want to look into the four wheel rollators, or the standard adult walker. If it is really hard for you to walk even a short distance, then a standard adult walker will probably be the best choice for you.
As far as walker sizes are concerned, many of the walkers are adjustable or designed for specific types of users. For example, there are heavy duty models that can handle users that are over three hundred pounds if necessary.
Majesty Health offers a selection of walkers and rollators for every user. We have selected the best products with the highest user reviews. We have even narrowed down our selection to include models that are 25 to 75% off with the best prices on the internet. We hope that we have the right walker for you!